Nanotech Face Mask
Crafted in 100% Polyester fabric.
Machine washable, product performance parameters remain unchanged even after 300 washes at 40°C. .
Bacteriostatic, Stabilized anti UV, Flame Retardant, Recycled.
Antimicrobial properties, Comfort and versatility.
They are sustainable, reusable, washable and recyclable.
If you go shopping this week, wear a face covering if you can to protect yourself and others.
World Health Organization
When and how to use masks
- Masks are effective only when used in combination with frequent hand-cleaning with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water.
- If you wear a mask, then you must know how to use it and dispose of it properly.
- Before putting on a mask, clean hands with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water.
- Cover mouth and nose with mask and make sure there are no gaps between your face and the mask.
- Avoid touching the mask while using it; if you do, clean your hands with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water.
- Replace the mask with a new one as soon as it is damp and do not re-use single-use masks.
- To remove the mask: remove it from behind (do not touch the front of mask); discard immediately in a closed bin; clean hands with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water.
Face coverings are not a substitute for maintaining social distancing and good hand hygiene.
The law requiring you to wear a face covering on public transport.
All nations recommend wearing a face covering while travelling on public transport,
so you should continue to wear one if travelling
Nanotechnology dyed yarns in bacteriostatic polyester
Bacteriostatic certified effectiveness
The humidity on the filament surface causes the release of silver ions from the micro-compound incorporated and distributed all along the filament.
- Oekotex Std 100 Class 1
Origin: Wales / UK